Thursday, July 4, 2013

An intro for those interested in entering this god forsaken place

The picture above describes me perfectly full of personalty I am Nightmare A shy but, all around nice. obviously as you can tell I like Shotacon (cue flames) and will be posting cute pics from time to time. I'm also a Furry a mouse to be exact and will comment on that from time to time my Reference sheet is below.
  Besides that I also like to write stories of all sorts of genre except sports I can't write sports never write what you are not good at.
I'm also quite the movie  buff and I'm not just saying that I analyze down to a science. As such I will be reviewing several Films and Shows and even a few Games. I use a 5 star rating system but, I should warn you like all mice I also like Cheese!
Cheesy movies that is I love them and the worse they are the better and I will be happy to share these atrocities to cinema with you!
  That's pretty much it neat huh? Oh right, also I won't mind sharing some sweet songs I like as well. hmm, to close for now a little about myself I haven't told you I like art I support gay rights (bring on the flames!) and I'm a Wiccan (hahaha I love flames!) Currently I'm in a relationship (Awwwwww!) I love being Lovey Dovey!  Hope you enjoy this Blog and find at least some of my content interesting oh by the way I'm Male forgot to say that hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment